Amboli Nature Tour
Duration: 15 to 17 Aug 2014
Amboli Nature Tour:
Amboli is a hill station in south Maharashtra, India. At an altitude of 690 m it is the last hill station before the coastal highlands of Goa. It is an eco-friendly hill station that promises you an experience to get lost into the spectacular beauty of nature. If you are in pursuit of peace and solitude, visit Amboli, a tranquil hill station on the Western Ghats, surrounded by thick forests and tree canopied hills. In rainy season you will see beautiful waterfalls, Flying clouds, Origin of Hiranyakeshi river, Nagartas fall, , Mahadeogad point, Kawalesad are some major points worth visiting. You will surely enjoy the walk through clouds, Bath under the chilled waterfall, Nature walk in a Jungle, Panoramic view of sweeping valleys & much more. Amboli Nature Tour offers unlimited opportunities to explore this beautiful area and Explorers takes care of safety measures, Accommodation, excellent food & of course enthusiastic Tour Leader.
Last date of Enrollment:
• Before 31 July
Departure Date & Time:
• 15 August at sharp 07.00 am by Private Non Ac High back Bus
Arrival Date & Time:
• 17 August around 11.00 pm by Private Non Ac High back Bus.
(We may come to Pune ONE Hour Before OR After the given time)
Meeting Time and Place:
• 15 August by Sharp 06.30 am at SP College, Tilak Road
Walking Time (estimated):
• 1 Hour Daily
• 10 to 50 years (people above 50 years will be allowed after meeting at Explorers Office)
• 30 Participants
Mode of Transport:
• Pune – Amboli – Pune by Non AC High back Bus
• Pune – Singhgad road – Kolhapur – Amboli – & same way return to Pune
1692, Bhagyadarshan Building,
Shop 5, Sadashiv Peth,
Tilak Road, Pune – 411 030.