In our earlier edition, we told you about gifting the special girls in your lives. In this edition it’s time to turn the tables and show a little love to the precious men in your lives.
When it comes to gifting men, one needs to hunt for options as there aren’t many. However, when you are in a city like Mumbai, you will never fall short of options as the city is always a buzz with life. Mumbai can literally make you spend the day with your guy in a quirky and insane way each year. So let’s take a look at what this island city has to offer your love this season.
1. Go Hiking - Sports is something most guys are love getting into. If you are in Mumbai, you can take this opportunity to go on for a long drives amidst the mystic lanes of a nearby hill stations. End the day with a picnic like dinner.
2. Tatooing Your Love - This is one my personal favourite! Gift you plus one a tattoo he’s been wanting to adorn for a while. If he hasn’t already been planning one, get him to ink something that is as awesome, cool and inspiring as you (wink! wink!). And if he is daring and adventurous enough, then get him a picture that symbolizes the love between the two of you. A tattoo surely makes for a really good gift.
3. Karaoke Nights - Mumbai is a host to awesome bars and lounges and each one gives you a unique experience. You can organize a dinner at one of the food joints that offer Karaoke nights and spend the night humming to some cool songs.
4. A Spa Session - We said it once, we’ll say it again. Nothing spell love better than sharing a quiet moment ephemeral rejuvenation. We are in the 21st century and the men are conscious of their health and wellbeing. Mumbai is a house to some of the finest state-of-art spa places that offer the best therapies to relax and unwind. You guy is surely loving this.
5. A Bar Crawl - If you are young and exploring, this is the option for you. Pubs and bars across the city will be having huge discounts and special offers on Valentine’s Day. Take him out, take him across the varied bars across the city. Dress up and dress him up too and paint the town red!
6. Take A Class - What would be better Valentine’s day than to spend it by doing something fun together! Mumbai has a number of activities that can keep you both hooked for longer. Does he like pottery? or maybe just wants to learn a few moves with you? Maybe he’s always wanted to learn about gardening? If these are things which might interest him, then go on ahead and enroll yourselves to a day of fun and togetherness!
7. A 7-course meal - If you take your love very seriously and splurging on him is not a big issue, then you can take him to a 5 star restaurant that serves exclusive valentine themed dinners. Four Seasons AER, Li Bai and Dome International are some of our suggestions.
These are some of the most awesome ways to spend with your guy. Alternatively you can also look forward to cycling and biking if they are his interests. We hope our suggestions make your bond stronger. Do let us know how your experience has been or if you have a better and a quirky suggestion.