Prospect is a parsi family run heritage hotel in panchgani (maharashtra), where guests arrive for a homely hospitality and excellent cuisine.
Hotel Prospect is a blend of Victorian architectural elegance and warm Indian hospitality. It is characterised by thick plantations and green cover all around and is located at one of the highest points in Panchgani.
The Prospect hotel, built in 1912, is the first hotel of Panchgani. Nestled below the Table land , the largest plateau of Asia, the Prospect Hotel is the highest located hotel.
Reasons to Visit
• Family run heritage hotel close to the market center at Panchgani
• Hotel has colonial character and a distinct old world char
• Rooms are large, suited for families and overlook a garden area
• Rooms are equipped with modern amenities and a verandah
• Delicious vegetarian and non vegetarian meals served
• Recreation areas include table tennis
• Recommended for guests looking for old world style hospitality and experiential stays
• Please use our online enquiry form below to enquire about accommodation availability at The Prospect Hotel, Panchgani please fill in all appropriate fields and press submit.
(From outside India) 2168-240263