Early morning - The open Nh4, Cool wind wrapping itself around you, the thrill of opening up your engine over kilometers of tarred smooth highway, friendships formed over the love for machines and the road. We are talking about the love for travel on motorcycles and thats what our trip to Panchgani this February is about. We will be riding down to the Table top land on the 23rd and 24th of this month to a beautiful campsite overlooking the Krishna valley. Staying in tents that offer unparallel views of Panchgani , an evening packed with fun- a DIY barbeque and a bonfire at night to wash it all down. This trip is all about love for travel on two wheels - all you need to do is grab your helmet, suit up, fuel up and hit the road with us!
• 250 kilometers from Mumbai.
• A Motorcycle road trip Camping in the outdoors, a BBQ at night and exploring the winding country roads of Panchgani.
• A relaxed ride to the hill station of Panchgani.
• Stay at a private campsite overlooking the Krishna valley; explore the winding roads during the day, chill by a DIY barbeque and bonfire at night.
• An easy ride with a group of like minded motorcyclists.
• Rs 2200 per head
• Stay in tents at a private campsite
• Meals -1st day BBQ(veg or non-veg)Dinner(veg or non-veg). 2nd day breakfast (Veg or non-veg) and lunch (Veg or non-veg)
• Fuel charges are not included in the price.
23rd 24th of February2013
about 250 kms from Mumbai